Difference between `mod_auth_mysql' and `mod_auth_mysql_another'.

David Robillard david.robillard at notarius.com
Wed Apr 20 08:53:57 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a clear document which explains the differences between
the `mod_auth_mysql' and `mod_auth_mysql_another' ports.

Ideally, a grid with all of the possible options on top and on the left
one line for both modules would be great. Some kind of one-on-one comparison.

So far, I understand that `mod_auth_mysql_another' understands more
encryption methods then `mod_auth_mysql'. But what are the other differences?

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

David

--
David Robillard