Can't build ports on older FreeBSD machine

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Tue Apr 19 19:58:25 PDT 2005

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 08:37:43PM -0600, Brett Glass wrote:
> At 10:33 PM 4/18/2005, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> >OK, but I don't care about your HO on this matter.
>
> You may not, but users of FreeBSD do.

Those users of FreeBSD who care about supporting the ports collection
in a given configuration, do so.  They don't just send mails
complaining that someone else should do it for them.  But of course
you know this, because it's pointed out to you each time you make such
complaints.

Kris

P.S. You've ignored my Reply-To for a second time.  Are you trying to
be deliberately aggravating, or does it just come naturally to you?