Exabyte 221L Auto Loader

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Tue Apr 19 10:37:31 PDT 2005

Is there anyone using this device with FreeBSD 4.x or 5.x? I'm new to the
world of auto-loaders and am curious if FreeBSD's tar / dump utilities can
support it properly for backing up of 3tb of data from various partitions.
If so, are there any specifics that I should be aware of when using this
device? Any recommendations on using other software other than tar or dump
to do this that are available in the ports tree?

Thanks.

--

Micheal Patterson
Senior Communications Systems Engineer

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
copies of the original message.