the portupgrade apache21 dice throw

Chiang Seng Chang cs at ctzen.com
Mon Apr 18 10:42:20 PDT 2005

Hi,

Whenever I portgrade apche (port is www/apache21), I would get the error:

find: /usr/local/include/apr-1/apr.h: No such file or directory

But sometimes it would work without the error.

I think what I did has time was to deinstall the required by apache21
packages and apache21 by force, reinstall, and fixup the portsdb
inconsistency later.  But I could not pinpoint what is causing the problem.

Anyone else is "sufferring" from this ?  Any "cure" ?

Regards.

-cs