FreeBSD system update killing PostFix links?

Tim Hogan tim at hoganzoo.com
Sat Apr 16 20:10:33 PDT 2005

I have recently done a system update to address some security issues and
discovered that during the update the soft links in my /usr/sbin
directory were re-written back to the system defaults.  I believe that I
have changed the mailq, sendmail, and newaliases soft links back to what
they should be, but is there a way to verify the postfix installation?
Is there a way to keep FreeBSD from doing this during a build world?

Regards,
Tim