/var/spool/clientmque 185meg

Warren shinjii at virusinfo.rdksupportinc.com
Sat Apr 16 08:06:08 PDT 2005

> If you have mail in /var/spool/clientmqueue, then it sounds like mail
> hasn't been delivered yet.  What does 'mailq' show you?

/var/spool/mqueue is empty

> Is the undelivered mail destined for a local user (yourself, or
> postmaster), or is it destined for a remote address?

atm i got no idea where its destined all i know is that that folder is full
and has filled my /var past its alloted meg

> If it's destined for a local user, you should be able to use aliases
> to vector it into the mailbox you want.  See aliases(5).

i had a .forward file seto to send it to root at enterprise
> If it's destined for a local user, but not being delivered, then
> we'd have to look a little deeper...

All i want is to have it send all mails to the root user on the local box, if
it does that then d/l the emails is not a problem.
> What are your sendmail-related settings in rc.conf?

Have nothing about sendmail in my rc.conf:-

hostname="enterprise.shinji.nq.nu"
ifconfig_dc0="media 100basetx up"
ifconfig_dc1="inet 10.100.6.5 netmask 255.255.255.0 media 10baset/utp up"
gateway_enable="YES"
sshd_enable="YES"
usbd_enable="YES"
named_enable="YES"