lightweight bittorrent client that does queueing

Brian John brianjohn at fusemail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:32:38 PDT 2005

Hello,
I am looking for a lightweight bittorrent client that does download
queueing.  I know this is somewhat of a difficult thing to ask for, but
I think it is possible.  I've tried ctorrent, bittorrent and azureus.
Obviously ctorrent and bittorrrent didn't work for me (because they
don't do queueing).  Azureus was great, except it slows down my entire
computer.  Actually, a console-based client that would do queueing would
be ideal, but I don't think one exists.  So what is the most lightweight
client that I can get that will do download queueing?

Thanks

/Brian