Snapshots in Freebsd 5.x

jlkjlk 64654654ut cstll at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:07:19 PDT 2005

Thanks Alec,

Very interesting; thanks for the info.
I have been able to mount the snapshot and retrieve the data while the
system is running as mentioned on the article but ultimately I would like to
restore entire partitions (from a system crash, for example).
Is it possible?  How can it be acomplished? On single-user-mode maybe?

Your help is much appreciated.