courier-imap operation timed out?

Henry brassing at mac.com
Tue Apr 12 19:41:28 PDT 2005

Why do I get these mail errors?

  Apr 12 21:32:59 imapd-ssl: couriertls: read: Operation timed out
  Apr 12 21:32:59 imapd-ssl: DISCONNECTED, user=xxxxx, ip=[0.0.0.0],
headers=0, body=0, time=287, starttls=1

Ofcoure user and ip have been omitted, but this is a connection from a
windows xp machine running outlook express to check mail. While on the
same network as the xp machine I have a osx computer using Mail to
check using imap-ssl and I never ever got an error like that.

Also throwing this in as well...
  root# spamassassin -D
  debug: SpamAssassin version 3.0.2
  debug: Score set 0 chosen.

Yet I've specified required_score 5.0 in local.cf
Say it can't read my local.cf file... Isn't the default to use a score
of 5 anyway? So shouldn't it default to 5 not 0 ?
I've spamassassin -D -C /path/to/local.cf
and it still doesn't read the score...