Mailing lists

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
Tue Apr 12 06:23:20 PDT 2005

> Greetings,
>  I was wondering how people are able to join any of the mailing lists.
> A trip to:

I am not sure how you got there.   You couldn't have looked very hard.

If you go to the main FreeBSD home page, you will see a link (under the
Support main heading) that says 'Mailing Lists'.   Click on this and
go down the page a ways and you will see a section on How to Subscribe.

Although it might be better to have that section and maybe even the one
that explains about list charters above the list of lists, it still is
not hard to find.

////jerry