Sound Help

Xian ian at codepad.net
Thu Apr 7 03:55:59 PDT 2005

On Thursday 07 April 2005 05:16, Warren wrote:
> I upgraded my ports/src/kernel yesterday and after i rebooted i no longer
> have any sound installed.
>
> Being as i have onboard sound and honestly have no idea the chipset the
> sound uses etc .. i was wondering if someone could give me a guide to how
> to get my sound back and working?

I have a ASUS A7V600-X motherboard, and sound came out the mic (pink) socket
until I used this patch:
http://www.essenz.com/support/lists/hackers/20041231/51.html

--

/Xian

"What is Pi?
Mathematician: Pi is the number expressing the relationship between the
circumference of a circle and its diameter. Physicist: Pi is 3.14159267 plus
or minus 0.000000005. Engineer: Pi is about 3."
unknown author