No subject

John Meing attackers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 02:16:38 PDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm trying to create customized freebsd 4.11 installation CD, it is almost
done but I found some problem with customized install.cfg for sysinstall.

Here is my install.cfg

# install.cfg for sranOS v.0.1-1

# Turn on extra debugging.
debug=yes
noConfirm=YES
noWarn=NO

tcpMenuSelect

# select media to install
mediaSetCDROM
dists= bin doc manpages catpages proflibs dict info ports ssecure sbase
scontrib sgnu setc sinclude slib slibexec srelease sbin ssbin sshare ssys
subin susbin
distSetCustom

# partition
disk=ad0
partition=all
bootManager=standard
diskPartitionEditor

# disklabel
ad0s1-1=swap 1048576 none
ad0s1-2=ufs 0 /
# Let's do it!
diskLabelEditor

# everything set, do it
installCommit

command="echo rc_conf_files="/etc/rc.conf /etc/rc.conf.local" >>
/etc/rc.conf" system
command="echo sshd_enable="YES" >> /etc/rc.conf" system
command="echo sendmail_enable="NONE" >> /etc/rc.conf" system
command="passwd root" system
shutdown

Most of processes for sysinstall works fine except process for the lines
begin with "command" does not work, I don't know why, Could someone help
me ?

Best Regards,
John Meing