sysctl / webalizer package installation

Sadashiv Kulthe sadashiv.linux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:26:07 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am trying to install webalizer package.
While trying to make, I get following errors

> thanks a lot for info ..
> Previously there was no ports directory under /usr
> So I downloded all 12,### ports from net and extract them under /usr
> now when I
> cd /usr/ports/graphics/gd
> or
> cd /usr/ports/graphics/png
>
> and give command make it gives following error
>
> -bash-2.05b# pwd
> /usr/ports/graphics/png
> -bash-2.05b# make
> /usr/sbin/sysctl: not found
> "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 1030: warning: "/usr/sbin/sysctl -n
> kern.osreldate" returned non-zero status

I have virtual server from ipowerweb. I found no sysctl on it. How to
install/start sysctl on it?

account : vyomlabs.com ( 66.235.208.86 )

Regards
Sadashiv Kulthe
System Administrator,
OSL, Vyom Labs Pvt Ltd - Pune, MH India