AMD64 optimization on FreeBSD 5.4 i386

Bachelier Vincent vincent_bachelier at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 5 00:46:19 PDT 2005

Ok, I have found the solution

CFLAGS += -march=k8

and use pkgtools.conf for certain application that doesn't support it.
gcc32 gcc33 fr-openoffice ...

doesn't the nvidia driver works on amd64 version of freebsd ?

ok see ya

--
Vincent Bachelier <vincent_bachelier at yahoo.fr>
Language    : Francais / English

Citation (fortune):

The trouble with being punctual is that people think you have nothing
more important to do.