portupgrade failing on firefox and thunderbird

Paul Waring pwaring at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:58:56 PDT 2005

On Apr 4, 2005 4:31 PM, Richard Danter <richard.danter at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I am trying to update my installations of firefox and thunderbird. I
> have done this several times in the past with no problems but lately I
> get the following errors (see below). Anyone else seeing this? I can
> update other ports just fine...

I had this problem last night with upgrading python, I found running:

cvsup /usr/ports/supfile

again and then running portupgrade python fixed things. No idea why,
best idea I can think of is that one of the files got corrupted during
transfer or there was network timeout on my end.

Obviously substitute /usr/ports/supfile for the location of your supfile. :)

Paul

--
Rogue Tory
www.roguetory.org.uk