Adding a default route for a specific NIC

patrick gibblertron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 17:47:41 PDT 2005

And one more bit of info that might be helpful to know...

The jail I've setup will serve sites on various IP addresses. Since
FreeBSD jails by default only allow one IP, I've given the jail an
internal IP, and am just forwarding the desired ports on the external
IPs into the jail's IP using ipfw. This is all working fine, so the
only thing left for me to solve is how to get things in my jail
working so that I can make outbound TCP connections.

Thanks again,

Patrick