FreeBSD 5.x and Lint

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Thu Sep 30 15:00:25 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <keving at sbfnet.com>
To: "'Kris Kennaway'" <kris at obsecurity.org>
Cc: <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 4:29 PM
Subject: RE: FreeBSD 5.x and Lint

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/kernelconfig-confi
> g.html
>
> In FreeBSD 5.X and later versions you can still generate a buildable LINT
> file by typing:
>
> # cd /usr/src/sys/i386/conf && make LINT
>
> Kevin Glick
> ITS Manager
> keving at sbfnet.com
> Sterling Business Forms

I'm not concerned about the LINT generation, I'm concerned with the lack of
comments within LINT now compared to the 2.x, 3.x and 4.x trees.

--

Micheal Patterson
Senior Communications Systems Engineer

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
copies of the original message.