Mouse wheel on XOrg 6.7.0 (FreeBSD 5.3-beta5)

Seahawk seahawk at visi.com
Sun Sep 26 00:45:01 PDT 2004

I've had my mousewheel running under XOrg, these are the following lines I
put in the two following files

rc.conf:

moused_enable="YES"
moused_type="auto"
moused_flags="-z 4"

xorg.conf:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
        Option      "Buttons" "5"
EndSection

I just used the instructions on the FreeBSD faq here:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/x.html#X-AND-WHEEL

and just used the examples for XFree86 4.x in my xorg.conf file

-Chad