[Surfing the Net with Kids] Welcome & Thank You

Barbara J. Feldman newsletter at surfnetkids.com
Sat Sep 25 04:13:28 PDT 2004

Dear Reader,

Your "Surfing the Net with Kids" newsletter subscription is now confirmed.
Thank you!

And you don't even have to wait until Wednesday morning for your first issue,
because I've put the current issue online at:
http://www.surfnetkids.com/newsletter.htm

Are you an educator?

If so, you probably spend a great time of time trying to integrate the
Internet into your curriculum.  I, on the other hand, spend hours every day
scouring the Web for the very best sites for students.  If you'd like to
learn how you can put my passion to work for you, click here:
http://www.surfnetkids.com/printables-club.htm

LIGHT A FIRE SCREENSAVER

Here's your complimentary Light a Fire screensaver:
http://www.surfnetkids.com/movie/screensaver.htm

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT EMAIL FILTERS

In order to insure that your Surfnetkids newsletter is not trapped
by email spam filters, please place us on your safe list as follows:

Hotmail: Place the domain "surfnetkids.com" in your safe list. The
safe list can be accessed via the "Options" link next to the main menu
tabs.

AOL: Place the email addrses "newsletter at surfnetkids.com" in your address
book. If the newsletter arrives in your Spam folder, move it to your New
Mail folder.

Yahoo! Mail: If one of our newsletters is filtered to your bulk folder,
open the message and click on the "this is not Spam" link next to the
"From" field.

Earthlink:  Add "newsletter at surfnetkids.com" and "surfnetkids.com" to
your address book.

Other providers: If our newsletters is being filtered, try adding our
domain "surfnetkids.com" or our email address "newsletter at surfnetkids.com"
to your address book or contact list. If this option is not available,
try moving the message to your inbox or forwarding the message to yourself.

If subsequent messages continue to be filtered, call or email your ISP's
tech support and specifically ask how you can be sure to receive all email
from surfnetkids.com.

YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED AS: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
TO CANCEL: mailto:leave-surfnetkids-1123525M at lists.surfnetkids.com
ALL OTHER INQUIRIES: mailto:newsletter at surfnetkids.com