Request Verification

newsletters at expressindia.com newsletters at expressindia.com
Sat Sep 25 04:02:12 PDT 2004

www.expressindia.com The News Breaks Here!

Dear freebsd-questions at freebsd.org

Welcome to Expressindia.com

We are pleased to have you join as a member of the expressindia.com community. As a member you will have access to news and information from The Indian Express Group, free of charge!

Your have received this mail because either you or somebody who is acquainted with you added your e-mail address to our database.

If you want to continue being on this mailing list, click on the following link:

http://newsletters.expressindia.com/newsletter.php?v=NP8sdO1jYLyqPCqkPBvXH3qVEzbV6ydQ

If on clicking the link you do not get the verification message, cut and paste the above link in a new browser window.

If you did not authorise this registration, please disregard the message. Your e-mail address will not be transferred to the new list unless you click on the verification link.

Please do not use the reply option in your mailbox to send us feedback to this mail. newsletters at expressindia.com is not a monitored alias. You may instead send your feedback from
http://www.expressindia.com/about/feedback.html

Thank you

Expressindia.com

© 2004: Indian Express Newspapers (Bombay) Ltd. All rights reserved throughout the world.