Port upgrading - my way

Günther Dippe dippe at ncm.gu.se
Thu Sep 23 22:42:30 PDT 2004

Hi all,
It seems like the message below  <<<< doesn't belong on this list unless
I completely misunderstood the purpose of it.
If I'm wrong please let me know.
Cheers

<snipped>
>> Taking into consideration other issues or options pointed out
>> on the web tutorial, will this be a good strategy from now on
>> for performing good port upgrades?
>>
>> Curtis
>
> Yes - this is more or less how I do mine.
OK Curtis, What the heck are you doing, we just discussed this,
Chris, I know better than this and so do you. You guys are supposed
to be doing it my way. I think you're just trying to get in good
graces with the list so you show up here instead of getting
filtered into the bit bucket.
<snipped>