Official wallpapers

JohnsoBS at vicksburg.navy.mil JohnsoBS at vicksburg.navy.mil
Thu Sep 23 18:19:59 PDT 2004

I'm all for the greastest FREE OS of all time going all multimedia and all.
If only to put a dent into what linux is becoming and what windows is. I
wouldn't feel UBER L33T anymore if everyone on my block ran it..That's for
sure.. Still 16 boxes running FreeBSD in one closet of my house is still
pretty UBER L33T to at least most of neighbors.

Go FreeBSD!!!