Portinstall problem (config.guess not found)

Adam Smith adam at internode.com.au
Wed Sep 22 16:54:23 PDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 02:59:35PM +0100, Philip Payne said:
> Didn't use Konsole but I am using KDE. It appears to be a problem in aterm &
> xterm, but strangely not Eterm.

Exactly what I found, too.  Any compiles I do need to be done in an Eterm
or directly on the console.

For the time being you should use Eterm.  I will upgrade to BETA5 and see
if it still exists there.  If it does, it would seem that a bug report
needs to be filed.

What I don't understand is why Xterm specific unless it's something to do
with the environment variables themselves, but I've checked the variables
between Xterm and Eterm, and they're identical!

Weird.

--
Adam Smith
Internode	: http://www.internode.on.net

Dog for sale: Eats lots and is fond of children.