Official wallpapers

BartłomiejRutkowski r at zeik.wns.amu.edu.pl
Wed Sep 22 04:21:46 PDT 2004

HI,

Yesterday, I was asking about chance to submit some gfx work, and to get is 'official' in some way. Today
I want to submit one of that work, a wallpaper for incoming freebsd 5.3 disto.SO, heres the url:
http://zeik.wns.amu.edu.pl/~r/freebsd53.png
Is it good enough? If not, and if it may be in your opinion, please give any word on anything I should adjust.
Of course I can submit that in variety of resolutions and formats.

Best regars, r.

PS. This little sign in low left corner will dissappear if you wish, it is just my 'trademark'.