Please explain.

Miguel Mendez flynn at energyhq.es.eu.org
Sun Sep 19 08:15:08 PDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:57:00 +0200
des at des.no (Dag-Erling Smørgrav) wrote:

Hi,

> <timh at tjhawkins.com> writes:
> > It appears that FreeBSD have a clear Multi-threading lock-in issue
> > that needs to be fixed. Not work arounds. According to many freebsd
> > developers nobody simply wants to fix this, is it true that the
> > current smp work are just 'work-arounds' not real fixing?
>
> Did David Rhodus put you up to this?  You should just tell him to do
> his own dirty work.

Why don't you and Bosko leave the DragonFlyBSD people alone? I don't get
it. Are you jealous of their work or what? You're not helping
inter-camp relations if you pick on them every time you have an
opportunity.

I'm sure David would post anything he wants to without resorting to
silly games.

Cheers,
--
	Miguel Mendez <flynn at energyhq.es.eu.org>