TROLLING!! (Re: Please explain.)

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Sun Sep 19 06:07:45 PDT 2004

Look.  It's simple.  Don't come on to a FreeBSD mailing list calling FreeBSD
names, and then get upset when people call you a Troll.

If you don't like how FreeBSD works or how it's being developed, use
something else, or help the developers improve it.

Otherwise, get the hell off this mailing list.  Go to slashdot or something.

<timh at tjhawkins.com> wrote:

> Ask the FreeBSD developers, any of them with honesty should tell you or
> proof me false. I dare you to proof this false, I would be so happy if you
> did. Just because I'm using MS Mailer does not reflect whom I am. I have
> only 1 MS workstation with 9 others unix.
>
> I expected a mature response from most of you, calling names is NOT the way
> to resolve problems. I just want an answer to see if this is true.
>
> **Is it true**? This is what I've noticed myself and many high-scale
> developers.
>
> Thank you

Bill Moran
Potential Technologies