Please explain.

Dan Nelson dnelson at allantgroup.com
Sat Sep 18 19:34:35 PDT 2004

In the last episode (Sep 18), timh at tjhawkins.com said:
> Your taking it the wrong way, I was simply asking a question to the
> developers to confirm this.
>
> I have standardized on FreeBSD.
>
> I apologized if I made it seem like I was trolling, not my intention.
>
> If a business were to standardize on FreeBSD, they would love to know if the
> multithreading issues would be fixed completely correctly not just
> 'work-arounds'.

So far you have only mentioned the word "issues".  Do you have a
particular one in mind?  Maybe your questions would be better answered
on the freebsd-threads list.  Make sure you include your OS version,
threads library you are using, the application you are using, and your
specific problem.

CC: redirected appropriately.

--
	Dan Nelson