Regarding Boot failure

Nagilum freebsd at nagilum.org
Sun Sep 19 03:08:25 PDT 2004

If it does not continue from there (did you press return?) something
went wrong during the installation process because apparently the kernel
is not where the bootloader expects it. Try to do the install again and
make sure the bootloader is installed on the right place. The handbooks
install section covers all aspects of this faily well, so its a good
idea to have access to it while installing.
I hope that helps,
Alex,