ATI AGP card and Xorg

Robert Storey y2kbug at ms25.hinet.net
Thu Sep 16 19:33:42 PDT 2004

Sorry John, I apologize for not reading all the to the bottom of your
post.

The only other thing I'd suggest is playing with xvidtune. I had to do
this to get my screen to center properly. The frustrating thing with
xvidtune is that it doesn't automatically save the adjustments you make
- you have to manually edit xorg.conf - but at least it makes it
relatively easy to find the right settings.

I will say that FreeBSD really could use a better configuration utility
for X, though I realize that the developers have their hands full just
trying to get 5.3 out the door.

regards,
Robert