bandwidthd web access

Curtis Vaughan curtis at npc-usa.com
Thu Sep 16 11:54:42 PDT 2004

So, I just installed bandwidthd on FreeBSD 5.3-Beta. I don't have
Apache installed on this system, however, and maybe that's why I can't
access the web page for this from another computer. I was thinking that
it maybe provided it's own web engine as I would like to avoid
installing apache on this system. Nonetheless, if I go to
/usr/local/bandwidthd/htdocs and use lynx to view the html pages there,
then I see bandwidthd is working and collecting information as it
should.

  So, what is it that I'm missing to get these pages served internal to
our LAN?

Curtis