FreeBSD Forums

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at spymac.com
Tue Sep 14 12:51:17 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 12:23 pm, Gary Hayden
<g_hayden at hotmail.com> wrote:
> If you want your support to grow, you better learn to foster new
> novices such as myself!  I'm really not sure I want to converse with
> the "experts" within the forums!  After reading several posts from
> individuals seeking help, it seems that your BSD experts are so full
> of themselves, they can't remember when they didn't know something!

FYI, freebsdforums.org is a volunteer effort and is not associated
directly with FreeBSD, which is also a volunteer effort (as is this
list). Many "official" support groups are listed here:
http://www.freebsd.org/support.html (again, all volunteer).

> WINTEL may have its problems, but I have never had this much trouble
> finding someone who could point me in the right direction when I have
> an issue.  Maybe I'm just too stupid for such lofty exploits as
> attempting to install a FreeBSD system.

Maybe you're taking your complaint to the wrong people.

Do you have a question about FreeBSD?

- jt