newest kdelibs fails to build

Rudolf Cejka cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Tue Sep 14 08:56:46 PDT 2004

Tilman Linneweh wrote (2004/08/31):
> * Steven Friedrich [Di, 31 Aug 2004 at 22:26 GMT]:
> > I suspect it's due to the compiler on 4.x.  Did the KDE port team build
> it on 4.10-STABLE?
> Yes we did.
> You can try to install the package from
> http://rabarber.fruitsalad.org/index.html#a_4-STABLE
>
> Your compile fails because there is a bogus @INCLUDE_des at .
> I don't know yet, why this is not expanded.

Hello, I have the same problem and it seems that it is somewhat relevant
to stale files from system updates. @INCLUDE_des@ is returned by our
/usr/bin/krb5-config --cflags gssapi.

I had full extracted sources in /usr/src with /usr/src/kerberos{5,IV}, but
in supfile, I had src-kerberos5 and src-kerberosIV commented out, so I had
stale kerberos files in my source tree, which possibly generated bad
krb5-config and others.

Steven, you may try to cleanup /usr/src from stale directories and files
and remove stale files from /bin, /sbin, /usr/bin and /usr/sbin
and possibly from /usr/lib too and it seems that it helps in this problem
- I'm currently trying it...

Regards.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology