How to confirm SMP/dual CPU was detected and activated - 5.2. 1

Michael Clark MClark at Nemschoff.com
Tue Sep 14 06:32:42 PDT 2004

Doesn't the top command show this?
The will be listed in dmesg | grep cpu

> It's not connected to the network yet, so I can't post my dmesg just
> yet. In the meantime, how can I confirm the above? Can I grep for
> something?
>

> Thank you,
>
> ...D

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all
attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to
intellectual property rights and all such rights are expressly claimed and
are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without
copying, distributing or disclosing same.