I seem to have broken mozilla

Andrew Robinson andrewr at uidaho.edu
Mon Sep 13 21:50:41 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I was trying to upgrade Mozilla using portupgrade.  I got to the point
of a curses-style dialog box asking what components I would like to
install, and I made the fatal error of asking for the Calendar without
the Mail and News modules.  It refused to do so, and flagged the port
as broken.  Now I can't upgrade it even if I ask nicely.  How can I
unflag the port, and start the procedure again?

Thanks!

Andrew
--
Andrew Robinson                      Ph: 208 885 7115
Department of Forest Resources       Fa: 208 885 6226
University of Idaho                  E : andrewr at uidaho.edu
PO Box 441133                        W : http://www.uidaho.edu/~andrewr
Moscow ID 83843                      Or: http://www.biometrics.uidaho.edu
No statement above necessarily represents my employer's opinion.