NAT/DIVERT Issues in 5.2.1 Release

JJB Barbish3 at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 11 03:59:15 PDT 2004

Your question is way to vague. You have to post your ipfw rules file
and the contents of rc.conf for people to review before anybody can
help you. First piece of advice is to not use the default firewall
rules as its way outdated and does more to confuse a person than
really work as an firewall rule set. Second you should read the
complete rewrite of the handbook firewall section at
www.a1poweruser.com/FBSD_firewall/  for details on configuring ipfw.