Which Release to Download?

Younes Al-Hroub y5wars at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 23:07:07 PDT 2004

Dear Sir,

I am a computer engineer and I want to learn the FreeBSD OS,
and I do not have the FreeBSD software and when I have tried
to download the FreeBSD software form your website, I found
two Releases one called " New Technology Release: 5.2.1 "
and the other called " Production Release: 4.10 " ,
I got confused which Release to download ???
Because I do not know the differences between the
New Technology Release and the Production Release.
Please tell me the differences between them,
and which release should I have to download?
Help me please.

Best Regards.