VPN via mpd

JG sparc_stp at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 06:29:20 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'm having some issues with mpd. I've configured it properly so all VPN
clients receive an internal private ip and are given the internal DNS
ip after connecting, this works perfect. The problem is I cannot access
any internal resource after connecting. The setup is as follows:

WinXP Client -> Internet -> EXT_INT of VPN -> INTERNAL_INT of VPN ->
Internal Network

I've added gateway_enable="YES" to the rc.conf after reading a
newsgroup saying this might be the problem, it didn't change any
behavior.

Thanks very much,
Joel