Way OT: How long does your box run for?

Murray Taylor murraytaylor at bytecraftsystems.com
Sun Sep 5 16:36:26 PDT 2004

698 days - Cyrus IMAP server.
Had to shut it down to move the server farm to another building...

--
Murray Taylor
Special Projects Engineer
E: murraytaylor at bytecraftsystems.com
or visit us on the web
http://www.bytecraftsystems.com
http://www.bytecraftentertainment.com

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.