Enabling Serial Console

Fri Sep 3 10:23:27 PDT 2004

Marc,

Try putting either '-h' or '-D' in /boot.config. I found '-D' worked
for me. Personally, I'm wondering if I can put together a serial
multiplexer to USB device and write a C or Perl script that will tee
the output to respective files that I can 'tail -f' on.

For a more thorough treatment in a non-intuitive place checkout the
Handbook:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/serialconsole-setup.html

Alex