5.1, 5.2, or 5.3???
Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P.
kdk at daleco.biz
Wed Sep 1 13:05:59 PDT 2004
Charles Swiger wrote:
> If you can wait two weeks, 5.3 will become the preferred choice.
I'd say that's about the size of it. And, for anyone who has to deploy
immediately, I keep hearing the song in my head "The Waiting is the
hardest part..." Now is the time for plenty of spare HDD, perhaps.
Recompiling everything c++ is not something I'm looking forward to.
But, I knew it was coming ... I'm not gritching ... really ;-)
More information about the freebsd-questions