mysql and system/nice cpu usage

TM4525 at aol.com TM4525 at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 14:11:21 PST 2004

In a message dated 10/31/04 12:35:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ofsen at enderunix.org writes:
>Hi

>The oid you are talking about is not valid in FreeBSD-4. Maybe you are
>talking about FreeBSD-5 sysctl oids? But it does worth to try but I am not
>sure which oid it is in FreeBSD 4..

>REGARDS

>PS: I have found vm.kvm_size. I think it is the one that corresponds in your
>email?

No, I gave you the correct one. Why dont you do some googling rather than
trying to sift through docs? Its a kernel-level oid. Look in
/boot/defaults/loader.conf

As for the memory output, perhaps one of the geniuses that came up
with that cryptic output can help....