5.2.1, installed Mozilla -- X reverses background colors when used!!

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 10:30:47 PDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 30, 2004 at 08:57:12AM -0700, Bill Schoolcraft wrote:

> It's an integrated SiS, 32mb video chipset and I was also
> wondering the command that best works like "lspci -v" on other Unix
> variants.  I wanted to get a more accurate output if the video
> cards attributes as the FreeBSD operating sees it.

xdpyinfo(1) will show you what settings your display is currently
using.  You can also divine that information, plus stuff like howmuch
video RAM the X server thinks you have from the log file --
/var/log/Xorg.0.log or /var/log/XFree86.0.log according to which X
implementation you're using.

pciconf(1) will tell you what hardware is plugged into your PCI busses
-- for best results, run that as:

    # pciconf -v -l

	Cheers,

	Matthew