problem upgrading ja-ptex-tetex 3.1.3_1 to 3.1.4

Choy Kho Yee khoyee at tf7.so-net.ne.jp
Wed Oct 27 17:50:15 PDT 2004

I got the following error message. I tried to search through
my entire / directory but no file named "ushyph1.tex" found.

  What should I do now?

... skipped ....
Local configuration file hyphen.cfg used
(/usr/local/share/texmf/tex/generic/babel/hyphen.cfg
! I can't find file `ushyph1.tex'.
<to be read again>
                    \relax
l.319   \repeat

Please type another input file name:

... stopped here ...

  btw, I used portupgrade ja-ptex-tetex to upgrade the port.
  uname -a gave me:
  FreeBSD kippy.kippyland 5.3-RC1 FreeBSD 5.3-RC1 ...

---
Choy Kho Yee
url: http://dotkoyi.infoseek.ne.jp/
blog: http://dotkoyi.blogspot.com/

"There are only 10 types of people in the world,
i.e. those who understand binary numbers and
those who do not."