Compiling PF and IPFW in the same kernel

Alex de Kruijff freebsd at akruijff.dds.nl
Tue Oct 26 17:20:43 PDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 10:46:53PM +0100, Alexandre Vieira wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone knows if there is any problem in compiling ipfw and pf in the
> same kernel?
> Which one will be turned off by default? Or will they both be turned on?

Useing two different firewall doesn't cause a problem. I've used ipfw
and ipf (different from pf, i think) combined. This never caused any
problem. I feel its unlikly if it would cause a problem in this case.

--
Alex

Please copy the original recipients, otherwise I may not read your reply.
WWW: http://www.kruijff.org/alex/FreeBSD/