photoshop

Eric Kjeldergaard kjelderg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:03:01 PDT 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:11:45 +0200, Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens at gmail.com> wrote:
> I dont know anything about photoshop, i only know i like building
> websites, and every company i want to work for asks photoshop this
> flash mx that :(
>
> So i want to say to my boss screw photoshop i can do the same with gimp :)
> Is there a way to translate photoshop files into gimp files and gimp
> into photoshop files ?

If I'm understanding this right -- then of course, both editors (gimp
and photoshop) deal with jpegs, gifs, bmps, etc...it doesn't do much
good in the Real World (TM) to use crazy proprietary formats because
browsers/etc simply can't render them.

--
If I write a signature, my emails will appear more personalised.