perl vs php round 1

JohnsoBS at vicksburg.navy.mil JohnsoBS at vicksburg.navy.mil
Mon Oct 25 23:53:28 PDT 2004

Its also good to stay on topic. And topposting is bad in this list. Please
cut
any text not needed for responce out and post at the appropriate points in
the list to answer or ask questions.

"In the best possible future, there will be, no war, no famine, no crime, no

sickness, no oppression, no fear, no limits, no shame... and nothing to do."