perl vs php round 1

Tim Aslat tim at spyderweb.com.au
Mon Oct 25 22:36:37 PDT 2004

In the immortal words of Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens at gmail.com>...
> Can you do as much with perl as you can do with php ?

Depends on who is doing it.  I can do more with Perl than with PHP, but
I know someone else who can do more with PHP than Perl.  It isn't the
language that is the limiting factor, it's the experience/training/skill
of the person doing it.

It's like asking what weighs more, a kilogram of bricks, or a kilogram
of feathers.  They are the same, they just look different.

Perhaps if you gave us some indication of what you had in mind we could
give you more information.

Cheers

Tim

--