Help me with RTL 8019

Алексей Сергиенко sergyenko_alex at rambler.ru
Sun Oct 24 22:32:59 PDT 2004

Good day. Help me please. I have net card in my server P200 RTL 8019.
In FreeBSD 4.9 it work without problem, but in FreeBSD 5.0 it do not
work. I wrote in other forums, but nobody know howto install this
card. In device.boot it decect how bmtphy0, and I can not see this
device as ed0. I change files device.hints options
hint.ed.0.at="isa"
hint.ed.0.disable="0"....
After I compile and install kernel... Say me please what can I do? My
network is destroyed... I wait your help...thank you.
Best regards
Sergyenko Alex.