ps and command args

Dick Hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Sun Oct 24 05:07:44 PDT 2004

I used to be able to see the command arguments given with the program to
start with when I did a "ps -aux" I miss an option which makes the
program arguments visible but I can't find out which one it is..

With the new startup files for pure-ftpd in which the command_args
contain the arguments I wnat to make sure pure-ftpd startup with the
options that are defined!

Please give me a hint..

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.10 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)