Serious investigations into UNIX and Windows

Stefan [Swebase AB] stefan at swebase.com
Sat Oct 23 08:26:21 PDT 2004

Hi

I have tried searching for this but i only get reports made by students
and private programmers, i trust a programmer more than a large
corporation any day but to show a person i know and convince him i need
some serious investigations made by large corporations into comparing
BSD and Windows systems in various areas. I would love to get some links
that some of you have in your bookmarks on this. The person i'm trying
to convince is a hardcore MS fan so i need real evidence of why BSD is
better than MS products in server environments.

Some friends of mine have told me that yahoo, msn and microsoft all use
FreeBSD but until i can show him that and prove it to him that means
nothing.